09 abril 2009

Sincerely




The night inhabits the chimneys
behind the walls.
The birds I raised in your name
have been slowly dying.
Winter comes,
but I’ve had to tear the plaster with my short nails
to scatter snow over lent dolls
this afternoon,
every afternoon,
while I’m telling them the story of good friends
that cross fingers behind their backs.


Ilustración: Mademoiselle G.


Versión de Sinceramente que me regalaron Javi y Li, el poema en español está incluido en el poemario Los pájaros que crié en tu nombre, Prensas Universitarias de Zaragoza, 2009.

3 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Bonjour! Merci beaucoup d'avoir mis mon illustration, ça fait plaisir :-)
Je ne sais malheureusement pas lire l'espagnol, mais la partie en anglais est très belle!

bon week end et joyeuses pâques :-)

JR dijo...

detrás de los muros...

más allá en el interior de la Selva.

besos volados

Merce dijo...

Es bonita, casi no se nota que eres española.
XDXD
Besicos

Related Posts with Thumbnails